Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Hello!

I'm Leslie. I run Lens Love Photography in Bloomington, IN. (I''d appreciate it if you checked out my photography blog, too!) I've been crocheting off and on for a couple years now, though I don't pretend to be an expert by any means. I started out making amigurumi from the book Creepy Cute Crochet by Christen Haden. Soon after, I began to adapt the patterns in the book to make other characters.

I started making entire patterns of my own fairly recently whenever I couldn't really find what I was looking for online. I love finding free patterns when I need them, so I thought that I would give back by making the patterns that I've created available for free as well. I hope you like them. Please let me know if you have any questions, suggestions, or requests. Also, if you make anything from my patterns, I'd love to see a picture of your completed project!

No comments:

Post a Comment