Thursday, May 20, 2010

Random Amigurumi

These are a bunch of other characters that I have crocheted in the past year or two. I don't have patterns for all of them, but I will try to post as many of them as I can. I don't have any of them written out, but I'll get to them as soon as possible. Enjoy!


Ninja from the book Creepy Cute Crochet by Christen Haden.


Skeleton groom and bride from Creepy Cute Crochet.


Cup of coffee from the book Amigurumi World by Ana Paula Rimoli.


Cupcake from Amigurumi World.


Harry Potter and Hedwig.


Hermione Granger and Crookshanks.


Ron Weasley in his quidditch gear with a quaffle.


Draco Malfoy.


The engineer from Valve's Team Fortress 2. His hard hat is made from Sculpey--it's a little too heavy and makes his head tilt to the side. Oh well.


Kratos from God of War. Blades made of Sculpey. I'm not great with it, but they'll do, I suppose.


Sora from Kingdom Hearts. His necklace charm, keyblade, and keychain are all made of Sculpey, as well.


A platypus I made for a former student of mine. It's based on the pattern created by beavisfreak posted on Craftster.


Totoro! Based on Lucy Ravenscar's Blue Totoro pattern posted on her blog.


Super mushroom from the Mario Bros. games. Based on the pattern posted on WolfDreamer off the Hook.


Mario from the Mario Bros. games, obviously. Also based on a WolfDreamer pattern.


Zombiebot from the book Crobots by Nelly Pailloux.


Mechanobot from Crobots. This little guy is one of my favorite things I've ever made. Look at that cute little face with his nail antennae and safety pin ears. And he's holding onto that screw like a teddy bear. Awww...


I made up all the ones that don't list a source, and like I said, I will try to post patterns for most of them as soon as I can. That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment